Thursday, February 28, 2008

Benito Stalin Thitler

Sarah, the answer to your question regarding the TP is that I have no idea. It just thought it was funny. It's original description was "Man's Ultimate Throne".


Good Riddle :
Look at this sequence of letters and then tell us what the last letter should be.O T T F F S S ?
Post your answer to the comment section.

Kris is home with the flu, the bad kind that I had. I found out on Tuesday that I have either sever Bronchitis or pneumonia. They gave me some medicine and told me that if I'm not better in 5 days it's pneumonia and to come back. Gotta love that tactic.

Random Funny Thing :
Ever notice how in almost every public bathroom you go in at a business there is a sign reminding employees to wash their hands before returning to work in English and Spanish? So anyway, the other day I'm at lunch with the two bosses at this authentic Mexican restaurant, and I mean authentic to the point where most employees don't speak English or have green cards. So I go to make a tinkle and I see the sign. Not surprised, until I realize that there's no Spanish on this one! Great, now I'm eating and drinking and sitting on piss stained items because someone forgot to translate for Jorge and Jose in the kitchen. Great.

3 comments:

sophie26 said...

hey jim,Iwould put an o at the end of those letters, sorry 2 hear that u and kris are feelin lousy we'll keep u in our thoughts and prayers. luv, sophie

Anonymous said...

Dad says the next letter is E...

Adam M. Smith said...

I agree with your Dad...the only thing I can figure is that the letters correspond to the first letter of numbers. I tried a more complex mathematical approach at first, but when that didn't yield much the more obvious solution occurred to me.