Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My balls itch

Yesterday was a very productive day at work. I got many small projects completed and made good progress on a few bigger projects. I dealt with the daily deluge of about 200 emails fairly well and ended the day about 5:30.

Last night was pretty sucky. I came home and got some major league bad news. I don't feel up to sharing right now, but I have no one but myself to blame. I dealt with that for a bit and then just vegged. I mean it, I did nothing, just laid back and stared at the ceiling so pissed at myself that I didn't know what to do.

Kris came home, we talked, we laid down, we watched tv, we fell asleep, end of day.

Got up a little late today so no shower. That is a very rare thing for me, but is probably a direct corollary to the title of this entry. I smell good, just not as good as normal. I would never go to work funky.

Not much going on, but at least I'm here.

Bye for now.

No comments: