Friday, February 8, 2008

Biscuits

I just had to get on here and say that Hardee's biscuits are AMAZING. I know they're not healthy but jesus they're good. I had two this morning that were so air, fluffy and buttery they practically melted in my mouth. Plus, Hardee's has the best sausage of any fast food place around.

On another note, Kris and I went shopping last night and bought some more healthy food. Obviously, as noted above, I'm not eating 100% healthy, but I'm trying to make some small changes so they're more sustainable.

We watched Lost last night and I'm more damn confused than ever. I'm not sure what's going on, who's good, who's bad, etc. All I know for sure is that Ben Linus is one bad mofo and everyone that knows him either hates him or fears him. I'm hoping for some big things from this season but I know I'm going to be pissed when the new episodes run out and they start airing reruns due to this stupid writers strike. Quit whining you bunch of babies and the studios need to do their part as well and "Show them the money". Clearly all of entertainment is suffering.

We also watched the new Survivor. I'm slightly intrigued, but still find myself not caring. I'm primarily going to watch this season for Parvati (Smokin!).

And Eli Stone is growing on me. It's a show that's on after Lost and we've seen the first two episodes. I think it has a chance of sticking around and it's pretty good. Not that I need to get hooked on another show. Speaking of that, I've started tivo'ing King of Queens. I really like it, it cracks me up.

Not much else to report. The Jeep has a front end wobble now, I'm hoping it's just some impacted dirt that I'll be able to blow out with a good powerwashing this weekend, but we'll see.

No comments: