Friday, January 4, 2008

Britney

Breaking News! Britney loses mind, kids, custody and last shred of dignity! News at 11.




Here's the thing, does anyone care? I for one don't. She looks like a piece of strung out trailer trash in this picture and while I know that she is probably not "prepped" for being on camera I don't care. She's clearly medicating, more than likely with illegal drugs. I will choose to remember the smokin hot Britney from the olden days.


As for everything else, today was pretty much a non-event. Got alot done, had lunch, worked, went home, napped, etc. Pretty boring.


We did get a new Rock Band setup after returning our defective one last night and this new one seems to be improved. The USB hub is different and the strum bar on the guitar is much improved. If I had to guess I'd say that we now have v2 of the hardware. Hopefully this stuff lasts longer.


I'm feeling very lethargic tonight. I'm sure it has to do with the change in eating. I'm going from eating tons of sugar and carbs to a high protein and almost no sugar diet. One of the guys at work on another Biggest Loser team brought in a huge cookie cake to tempt others to cheat. I didn't succumb and ate healthy all day. The gamesmanship at work is hilarious and should make this fun, assuming people continue to participate.


I don't know if I'm the only one this happens to, but when I'm woken up suddenly or wake up in a strange position, spot, time etc I get really anxious. Kris says it's normal, but for me it tends to last for awhile, sometimes up to an hour. I don't know if it only happens if I'm in REM or what, but tonight I laid down to watch some TV in the bedroom and fell asleep. When Kris woke me up about 2 hours later I felt really disoriented and anxious. It went away in about 20 min, but I hate feeling like that at all.


Tomorrow we go to watch Lia cheer for the first time at 10am then I think we're going to go see National Treasure 2 in the afternoon. While on the topic of movies, I have to say that I highly recommend you go see I am Legend, especially in the theater. I got it on DVD (don't ask how) but I think it would look amazing in the theater.


I'm hoping for a gym visit in there somewhere tomorrow.

No comments: