Thursday, January 10, 2008

HD

Sorry I missed a few days, it’s been pretty hectic around here. I’ll try and give you some good substance to make up for it.

Where to begin, oh, how about Wednesday. Well, ate healthy for breakfast and found that I was down 13lbs that morning. I know that I will fluctuate, but was still good. I fell off the wagon at my business lunch. Not horribly, but I had a Caesar salad with dressing and cheese and chicken tenders. Also polished off a small shake on the way home from work. Ate healthy today, although probably a bit too much oatmeal at work, I feel like I overate, but it was all healthy food.

Tuesday after work I bought a Playstation 3. While this may seem redundant to those of you
that know how into the Xbox360 I am let me tell you this, after watching a Blu-Ray movie at Brashley’s house on their PS3 I had to have one. So, I walked out of Best Buy $500 dollars lighter with the PS3 and 3 movies. I bought 3:10 to Yuma, Waiting and Mr. Brooks. The PS3 came with Spiderman 3, so I’m already up to 4 Bluuvies (my term for Blu Ray movies).

Also, on Sunday I was a dork and turned the TV up too loud when playing Rock Band and blew the left speaker. It sounds HORRIBLE, but I figured it would be no big deal because we have a home theater system that we just haven’t hooked up yet. Think again… I got the receiver out last night to hook it up and found that it had none of the next generation connections. What to do, what to do. Well, we went to Circuit City tonight and I bought a Denon 7.1 HD receiver. So now we’re big pimpin with high class audio AND video. I will be getting it hooked up tomorrow, ran out of time tonight. Now all I need to do is upgrade my 1080i DLP to one of these and I'll be set.

Kris also ordered our new furniture last night, so we will be getting a dark brown leather love seat and recliner. We are only ordering those two pieces for now because we don’t like the look of the sofa and we’re not sure that we need it. We may end up getting another love seat if we need more seating.

BTW, for those of you that were concerned, Kris is doing much better. Cubby is behaving well out during the day and we’re all moderately healthy at this point.

Ok, that’s enough for now. Later.

1 comment:

Kristen Sammons said...

Well, we're all moderately healthy except for Lia, that is. She is out sick today with a severe head cold and some flu-like symptoms (achy, chills, fever, sore throat). Not "sick-sick" yet, but definitely bad enough to stay home from school. :( No cheerleading tonight and probably not tomorrow either.