Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well, it's 2008 and we all made it!

I'm sitting at home now, petting the dog and watching the Biggest Loser. Yesterday was a short day at work for me, got out at 3pm, but hung around until about 4 and set up this blog. Kris got off late so we weren't able to go to V's NYE party (Sorry V), so we went to Brian and Ashleys new house. Had alot of laughs, ate some BW3's and watched some movies. Hit the bed at about 1:15, damn I'm getting old. It used to be nothing to stay up until dawn now I'm beat at midnight.

I slept really well once I got past the temperature in the basement. It actually makes it easier to sleep when it's cold and I woke up nice and refreshed. It's odd, sleeping at most new places makes me a little anxious but I felt really relaxed and comfortable. Good news.

Helped Brashley with their TV swap this morning (shit that Sony was heavy) and picked up some Natures Recipe dog food for Cubby in hopes of curing his horrible gas and skin irritations. Will let you know how that goes.

Kris and I took a big nap, woke up and watching Illinois get crushed in the Rose Bowl then went to get some Subway. I have to say that this first day of eating healthy was tough. I had a bowl of Special K for breakfast, Kashin for lunch, some diet soda and the subway steak salad for dinner. I didn't eat enough and didn't get to the gym but I feel good about it. Will be packing a gym bag tonight and can hopefully post a successful gym visit tomorrow.

Night.
J

No comments: