Saturday, January 12, 2008

Naughty thoughts

Well, today was a day of firsts.

I hit the gym for the 1st time in '08.
I ate a healthy meal at Golden Corral for the 1st time ever.



I hate the Jerseyville Subway and 2nd Cinema video. I went to the video store today to see their stock of PS3 games. They probably have a total of 20, and half of them were out. Pathetic. Now for some reason they still buy PS2 games and have hundreds that are always there. Why keep them in stock? That's like a movie store renting VHS movies. Most don't even carry them any more. Also, they have a few more Xbox360 games than PS3, but not much. Still way too much old shit.

As for Subway, I was in a hurry as I had to get to a basketball game and walked in around Noon. Now I expected a line at this time but what I didn't expect was one F'in person working at the busiest time of the day on a Saturday.

I can't believe I'm going to say this, but I actually got much better service in Carrollton.
Ok.


If I was a religious guy I would need to go to church tomorrow and confess to many many impure thoughts. We went to a Girls High School basketball tournament today...wow. That's all I'm gonna say.

Tonight is a game night with Kevin and his bro in law and their families. The adults will be playing Rock Band while the kids watch movies and play Wii. I also rented Scene It for the Xbox, we'll see if that's fun.

I felt wobbly after going to the gym. My legs felt like jello and my arms hurt from lat pulldowns. All I did was 15min on the treadmill, 10 on the recumbent, lat pulldowns and body weight squats. Sheesh, I feel like I did an Ironman. I'm going to try to hit the gym again tomorrow.

That's all for now.

2 comments:

Adam M. Smith said...

Your posting consistency is already going to hell.

Anonymous said...

Have you retired?